Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Love Relationship

If you love someone, then you will do anything. If something displeases your lover, you will not do it.
Love will obey with the rules of love. The men will do things for their women, they will suit and tie.
Even if they hate the suit and tie. The men will drive four hours to help their women.

The same principle is in my life. I love Jesus. If something pleases Jesus, then I will do it.
The Words of Jesus is found in the Bible. I understand the life of the Christian because of the Bible and the Holy Spirit.

I read the Bible everyday,  I read the Bible every night. Then I apply the Words of Jesus in my heart and my life. I am not perfect, but everyday God increase my character.

John 14:21

 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment