I take care of my skin better now than before because of many reasons.
I know that I am getting older and God has given my the skin so I need to take care of it.
I sale products to people and I want to be as attractive as I can be so I take care of my skin.
I need to say this. Having good skin is not for women, only. Guys needs to have good skin and you need to follow my lead.
Here are some ways of taking care of the skin.
Wash your face twice daily to keep it oil-free, improve complexion, and prevent breakouts. You should wash your face in the morning when you get up, and in the evening before going to bed. Use lukewarm water and a facial cleanser suitable to your skin type. You can wash your face with clean hands, a washcloth, or a soft sponge.
- Follow up with some toner and moisturizer.
- If you wear makeup, remember to remove it as well.
- Don't forget about the skin on your neck! This is often overlooked.
Skip the hot water when bathing or showering, and use lukewarm water instead. Hot water can feel relaxing, but it can also strip your skin of its natural oils. This can lead to dry, patchy skin.
- If you have dry skin, use a moisturizing body wash with natural oils, such as almond, coconut, or olive oil.
Apply moisturizer or lotion while your skin is still damp. Use facial moisturizers and creams on your face, and lotions or body butter on your body. Change the type of moisturizer or lotion you use depending on the season. Use a heavier, richer one during the winter, and a lighter one during the summer.
- Consider a moisturizer that contains SPF to guard your skin against the sun's harmful rays.
- All skin types benefit from moisturizer, including oily! Opt for a lightweight or gel-based moisturizer intended for oily skin.
Exfoliate your skin once a week. This will help buff away those dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling silky-smooth. You use scrubs, loofahs, and exfoliating sponges. Be sure to use a gentler exfoliator on your face than on the rest of your body. Remember, the skin on your face is much more delicate than the skin on your arms and legs.
- Choose exfoliating scrubs carefully. The larger the grains, the more abrasive the scrub will be. Avoid scrubs with walnut shells if you have sensitive skin.
- If you have dry skin, you may want to exfoliate daily. Be gentle about it, and always moisturize afterwards.