Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

A good worker

I desire to be a good worker.  Sometimes I don't want to work but I will work. God helps me when I get lazy. Sometimes in the morning, I wake up and I despise my job. Then I listen to a Christian program. The Christian program will help my soul.

The lazy worker will not work. They want money without working for it. They wake up and they sleep. They will not go to work. I can be a lazy worker but God will help me.

Many people want a free government plan and not work. Those people need to work. Work can benefit people. The trials of a job can grow the character of the person. God conforms me to his will when I call on to him. So work is good for the soul. We need to work and honor God in our jobs.

Proverbs 10:5

 He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
    but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

No comments:

Post a Comment