Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I listen, I examine the words

If you watch the internet or the television, then a person will hear many words. A person need to examine the words of the internet because there are lies in the internet. Every word on the internet is not true.

I love to to listen to sermons in church. I need to examine the words of the preachers. The good preachers  can give wrong information so we need to examine their words. We need to be careful.

There is false teachers in the world. They don't teach the Bible. They use the Bible for money. They get rich because people don't examine their words. We need to examine the false teachers words.

I read the Bible so I will understand the Bible. I understand good Bible teaching and if someone teaches bad. Then I will understand what the Bible says. Many Christians don't have a Bible foundation. I pray for those Christians. If a Christian have a good Bible foundation then I pray for them. I pray that they will have discernment.


Acts 17:11

 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.


No comments:

Post a Comment