Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The facts and statistics

We focus on many topics. We can recite the facts and statistics. We use our time to remember the information. People can remember many things, it is amazing.

I have some friends that love sports. They can recite every statistic from their teams. They explain who is the best and the worst player and the reason why. My sport knowledge is limited so I ask them about the players.

I have some friends that love movies. They watch many movies in the week. They have their favorite actors and they describe the movies like a professional. I have a friend that has a movie blog. He writes good so I read it when I will watch a movie.

I have some friends that love the news. They examine every word from the news. They try to understand the stories. They read the news on the computer and their phones. They love to debate people about the news stories. They like to be informed.

Knowledge is good about every area of life is good. The sad thing is this. We don't have the Bible in our hearts. We can't the important Bible verse because we don't have time for God and the Bible.

I need to focus on the Bible and put it in my heart. The Bible helps me to avoid sin. I have a sin problem, I like sin. I need to combat this problem with the Bible. Many times we eat three times in a day so we need to read the Bible.

Life can bring issues but when the Bible is in your soul. The soul will have answers and wisdom, if the Bible is the foundation of that person. Do you focus on the Bible or you neglect the Bible in your life?


Colossians 3:16

 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment