Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Do you have freedom?

A popular topic is freedom. I believe that everyone wants freedom. How do we receive freedom. There are a million ideas of freedom. The national education don't teach true freedom.

I have freedom in my life. I am free because I believe and follow the words of Jesus. I believe the words of Jesus and I remember his words. I believe Jesus is the second person in the Trinity. He gives grace to mankind, if a person desire.

If you a Christian then you have freedom. You need to understand the words of Jesus. Everyday you need to read the pure words of Jesus. The world don't understand the freedom because they don't believe and follow.

A Christian is not saved by the law but by grace of the cross. A person need to repent from their sins and follow the way of Jesus. Everyday I sin so I need Jesus. Jesus can clean my soul. Sin can control my life, if I don't heed the words of Jesus. The Christians need follow the words of Jesus but the law doesn't save anyone but the cross of Jesus.

There is a thought on sin. Many people that they are good people. They say they follow the law and they don't need Jesus. This person is a slave to sin. Only the Holy Spirit can free a person. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity.

When a person realize that he is sinner. Then a person can repent from their sins and believe in the grace of Jesus. A person that is in the grace of Jesus is not bound by the law of God but the grace of God will put a desire to do the will of the of  Father. 

People are saved by the grace of Jesus but we need to heed the Word of Jesus. If your mom is good to you, you want to serve your mom. Your service to your mom is a service and not a duty. It is the same thing in the Christian life.

John 8:31-36

 

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”
34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment