Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A great teacher?

Jesus bring many ideas in people minds. The Buddhist believe Jesus as a good teacher. They deny Jesus as God.

The Bible teaches this. The unique Son of God who died for humanity's sin.

Matthew 14:33

  Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”


John 16:16

 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

John 1:34

 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One.”

 

 

John 9:35-37

 

35 Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”
36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.”
37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”


1 Corinthians 15:3

 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

 

 

Romans 5:6-8

 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment