Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tim Tebow to Obama

Some people are popular. People honor the presidents and the athletes. The famous people have certain ideas that they follow. Tim Tebow has a belief system. Obama has a belief system. It doesn't matter what Obama and Tim Tebow believe. Life is about following Jesus. Tim Tebow follows Jesus and I pray for Obama.
I follow Jesus and the Bible. The Bible gives me wisdom in this life. I hear many programs on Youtube and get confuse but the Bible never confuse me. The Bible is the forever true. Remember that man and the idea of man will fade but the Bible will not. God is the great judge. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. God is my protector.

2 Timothy 3:15

 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

 

 

Psalm 119:98

 

98 Your commands are always with me
    and make me wiser than my enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment