Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

The world has no food, the cure for hunger

Many people die because they have no food. Many people desire to help mankind. They help countries so they can have food. I think that it is good. People need to eat because food is important because it gives life.
I eat food and I am content because I don't have hunger. I pray that everyone can have a good breakfast.

There is a problem in the soul. Many people eat food but still have hunger. They need spiritual food; therefore, I can help in this problem. Jesus and the Bible feeds the soul. The world offer the garbage food, this food causes cancer to the human soul but the spiritual food  prevents the hunger of the soul. 

Many believe a person or thing can satisfy the soul. Only Jesus can complete a person. The best person can't complete a person. I follow Jesus because he completes my life. Everyday I eat the Bible and it fulfill my soul. Is your soul hungry? Only Jesus can satisfy the human soul.

Jesus is God and the Savior. He can feed the world, if the person desire the change from the sinful life to the pure life of the Bible. I pray that you desire the pure life and not the sinful life.

 

Matthew 4:4

  Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

No comments:

Post a Comment