Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The money is here

People love the money and compromise the honest life. I read the news and read about many problems in my city. The dishonest wealth is not forever. Every sin will be judge. It seems that some people can sin and have a good life. They have a lot of money and they have a good life.

The truth is this. The ill-gotten treasure will not last forever because sin in the wealth. God will judge the sin and there is no reward in transgression. If you have dishonest money, a person need forgiveness. God can forgive you of your sins. It require this, a desire for God’s life in your heart.

If a person desire the Godly life then God will reward them. I have Jesus in my heart. The Holy Spirit live in my life. It is true that the Christian life is hard because the world hates the truth but know this. God is will help his followers. Some Christians will die for Jesus but heaven is waiting for them.

Sin will destroy life but the righteous life will give life. God gives new life and a life that is forever. I live for Jesus and God will reward me. If I follow Jesus and do what the Bible says. My treasure is forever.

Proverbs 10:2

 Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,
    but righteousness delivers from death.


No comments:

Post a Comment