Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The sad life (Happens to everyone)

I would love to say that this life is always perfect. Life is full of pleasure, but life is full of pain. Adam sinned so pain enter the world. We can thank Adam for the sad times in our lives. God didn't desire this but man want to rebel against the Bible and him.
Bad things occur in my life, I don't deserve God's love but he loves me. Many times I experience the bad things because of my sin but God forgives me. I repented from my sins and follow Jesus. He always comforts me.
Sometimes we suffering and we can't explain it. Bad things happen even when we do good. Jesus comforts me when I suffer. I suffer when people persecute me or a death occur. The Bible comforts my soul. I have problems but I have joy. Joy is better than happiness because a person can have joy even if the happenings is bad.
Focus on Jesus and he will give you joy.

Psalm 119:50

 My comfort in my suffering is this:
    Your promise preserves my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment