Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Be nice to this person

The parents of children teaches many things about life. They talk about being nice. They talk about kindness for mankind. They talk about education.

If you are a good parent then you need to read this book. The book is called the Bible. The Bible explain the mind of God. The Bible explain the act of kindness. We can help out the nice people. It is easy to help this person but it is hard to help the enemy.

We need to show kindness to everyone, this includes our enemy. This Old Testament explain this idea.
When I do acts of kindness, God will receive the glory. God has put it in my heart. But when I help my enemy in times of trouble then I can explain the best grace.

I rejected God but God loved me. The Holy Spirit convicted my heart and I rejected the calling.
Then I accepted Jesus. I am a sinner. I deserve hell because heaven is a perfect place. So Christ lived a perfect life and died on the cross for my sins. Then he conquered death on the third day. This love is great. I desire to love because Christ loved me.


Exodus 23:4-5

 

“If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment