Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The new year

People have many goals in this life. Every year, people have goals for the new year. Mankind hope for a better life in the future. Mankind think about hope and the meaning of hope.

I examine this world. This world tells many things. We need to make money and there is no morals. This world tells me this. We can't judge mankind.

Many people follow this idea and they are empty in the soul. Money can't bring happiness and when a person lives without morals then the soul is reckless. This proves that the world don't know nothing.
 The people of this world do this. Many commit suicide because lack of hope.

Many rich people will commit suicide because money don't bring life. Many beautiful people will commit suicide because beauty don't bring life. Many people don't have a strong foundation in life.

The strong foundation is the Messiah and the Bible. Mankind is weak without the Lord. Many times, I fail because I don't trust in the Lord. I trust in myself. This is my biggest mistake.

Mankind is condemned because everyone have sinned. One sin leads to hell. A person can do many good things but good deeds don't cancel bad deeds. This is a sad story but it is true. Many friends will be condemn to hell. There is no hope without Jesus.

The only hope is Jesus. Every follower of Jesus can have joy because heaven is waiting. The follower of Jesus can experience heaven when they live on this earth. I have great joy because I talk to God. God gives hope to the soul. I have a new heart because God hear my prayer.

If a person want true joy then they need to ask God for a new heart. The old heart of sin will not please God. The Holy Spirit will transform the heart of mankind, if they desire the new life.

Proverbs 10:28

 The prospect of the righteous is joy,
    but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment