Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Accept the money for the lack of morals

I will tell a sad fact about this life. People will be dishonest because someone give money. In my first thought, I think of the government. Many politicians receive dishonest money and will do dishonest things in the name of money. When this happens, the innocent gets punished.

When a person travel to other countries, the border police wants brides. If you give money to the authority then a person can do anything. This is wrong but it is true. The police of many countries are corrupt. 
Mankind don't like this and an other person.

The other person is God. There is a Old Testament law that explains this idea. God hates bribes because he want justice. God is not happy with many things in this world. One of the issues is the idea of bribery. 

Exodus 23:8

 Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent.

 

Many people offer bribes to me. I can accept a system that hates God and I can receive a temporal pleasure. The world system offer many things. I can have money, if I reject that there is one truth. If I reject the Bible then many people will became my friend.

 The problem is this. God is the great judge and we need to have fear of the Lord. A loving fear of God is important. This world rejects the Bible.

 If I accept the world system, then I can have sex outside of marriage. This bribe tricks many people. The problem is this. The sexual transmitted diseases are increasing in this world and this problem destroy the soul. 

We need to focus on the true wealth. The true wealth is Jesus and the Bible.



Hebrews 11:24-26

 24 By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. 26 He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment