Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My belief and the Hindus belief

I believe in God. God is an eternal, personal being in three persons (the Trinity): Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Matthew 3:13-17

 

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”


Matthew 28:19

  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

 

2 Corinthians 13:14

 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

 

 The Hindus believe this: Braham is formless, abstract, eternal being without attributes.  Braham become form in a trinity as well as millions of lesser gods.

The true God is the Trinity of the Bible and Braham is not God.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment