Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The greatest hatred

We hear about wars, it causes many problems. It seem that mankind will always have war. The greatest war is silent and no one talks about it.

Mankind fights against God. People have a hatred towards God and it will effect their soul. If a person do not have God then they will have a war in the soul. If I do not follow Jesus then I will have conflicts with God and mankind.

When I go to God and ask him for his forgiveness in my life. I can not blame God for my conflicts because I sin and God does not make me sin. Love is when I follow Jesus and hatred is when I reject Jesus in my life. Again, if I sin then I need to ask for forgiveness.  If the repentance is true then I will have a change life.

I believe in grace but we need not to abuse the grace of Jesus. If we sin we must repent and not to do the sin again.

Proverbs 10:12

 Hatred stirs up conflict,
    but love covers over all wrongs.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment