Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The secret of the rich man

We live in a world that loves money. We want to have a billion dollars so we buy book on this topic.
People can get money and I explain the secret of the rich man.

The maker of the money is God. God owns all the money and mankind just borrows the money until they die. I believe God can give money to people. Many followers of Jesus have money because God gives great gifts.

Many people think they are poor. God provides for mankind. I am not rich but I have a home. I am not rich but I have food. I am not rich but I have money in my bank account.

We need to focus on God and allow God to work in our lives. God knows our need so we can trust him. When God bless us then we will have a proper state of mind.  We need to submit to Jesus. He is Lord and Savior. When we have Jesus then we know the Maker of the universe. 


Proverbs 10:22

 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich,
And He adds no sorrow with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment