Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The worldwide flood

People talk about the history of Noah's flood. They say that it was not a global flood but a local flood.
I think that is an interesting history but you don't need a boat in a local flood. A person can walk to a land that is not flooded. I think the argument of a local flood is poor intelligently.
Many people will oppose the history of Noah's flood because the animals can't enter the ark because the animals are big. The babies are always smaller than the adults. I believe the history of Noah.
People don't want to believe the Bible because of sin. The days of Noah is similar to today.
God's wrath is coming and many people will like sin more than God.

Genesis 7:1-4

The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

No comments:

Post a Comment