Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Is this important

As Christians, we should not avoid the tough issue of creation. We are command to tell other people about the gospel. The issue of creation matters because:
1) The Bible teaches a literal historical creation
2) Science supports the creation model
3) History of the fossil record supports creation
4) The Christian witness is weak without a foundation to present the Gospel
5) Jesus said it was an important doctrine.

Matthew 28:19-20

 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

 

 

John 5:46-47

 46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

No comments:

Post a Comment