Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

My selfish anger will cure the world's problem

Some people have issues with anger. That person become angry in every situation. If a person reacts to everything then the problem will increase in difficulty.
I need to confess an idea to the person that is reading this blog.
I have became angry and created a bigger problem for me. I needed to use wisdom in the conflict but I didn't. I learned that I need to depend on the Lord.
The sinful nature wants to destroy people. The sinful nature promotes self-center actions. This will make an conflict worst.
I need to ask the Lord for forgiveness and ask for guidance.
When there is an conflict then I need the fruit of the Spirit. If a person wants the fruit of the Spirit then that person needs to submit to the Lord Jesus.
If a person have peace and joy then that person will control an conflict well.
We need to depend on the Lord on difficult issues. If we don't depend on the Lord then we become fools.

Proverbs 15:18

 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict,
    but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment