Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Deceit is in the hearts

Everyone reads the stories on the internet. People always read about the dishonest person that does a certain crime. The culture gets angry and ask a question. How can a person have deceit in the heart?
There is something wrong with the criminal that commitment crime.
I have bad news for everyone. We all can the criminal and we can do evil activities in our lives. There is a lie that says this. The lie is that we are good, we are not good. We have sin in our heart and we sin against God and people.
I can plot evil in my life, if I don't follow the Lord. If I am plotting evil in my heart then I need to repent from my sins and follow Jesus. You can plot evil in your life.
If you don't have Jesus in your life then you will be ruled by sin. You will plot evil in your life. If you are a follower of Jesus but you are not following Jesus then you will plot evil. The cure is repentance.
When a person have repentance in the heart then they are connected to God. The cross of Jesus is the bridge between mankind and God the Father.
When a person have Jesus in the heart then they have the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit will convict of truth in the believer's life. They will promote goodness and not sin. If they allow God to move in their life.

Proverbs 12:20

 Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil,
    but those who promote peace have joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment