Translate

Friday, March 20, 2015

The great father of the world

The great father that has impact this world. Are you curious who is this father? The father's name is Abram.
He was given mercy by God. I don't know why God choose him but God did.
The meaning of Abraham is the father of many nations. I will explain the meaning of this name.
Abraham is the father of the Issac. Issac's son was named Jacob. Jacob received a new name by God. Jacob new name was Israel.
The Messiah was in the descendents of the Jews. God the Son has always existed but he choose to become a man. He lived a perfect life and died on the cross. He conquered death. He was the perfect sacrifice.
When a person repents from their sins. That person will go to heaven and experience God.
The Messiah was Jewish and wanted mankind to experience him. He came for the Jews then Jesus came for the Gentiles. Christianity is completed Judaism.

Genesis 17:4-6

 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment