Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Men are liars

There are many people think that God doesn't know nothing. Many people think they are smarter than God.
There are issues in the Holy Land. The world want the Arabs to have the land.
God gave the Holy Land to the Jews. God promises are always true.
Abram was a stranger in the land of Canaan but his descendants should have this land.
Men are liars and God is true.


Genesis 17:7-8

 

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment