Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The most important thing is money

People like to have money. People will do dishonest activities to receive money. I believe that many people need wisdom.
If a person have money but no wisdom. That person will have problems. Wisdom will solve issues of life.
If a person have wisdom that person uses knowledge.
I see the lack of wisdom in the world. People make the same mistakes and they never learn.
These people have money. I hope people will realize that they need wisdom.
I don't have a billion dollars but I have wisdom. Wisdom have saved my soul.
I am a sinner so I need to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. When a person have Jesus then the Holy Spirit lives in the soul. The Spirit will give wisdom that this world can't.

Proverbs 16:16

 How much better to get wisdom than gold,
    to get insight rather than silver!

No comments:

Post a Comment