Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2015

I am bigger so I will win

We can become prideful and this is wrong. If we think that we know everything then we will fail.
There have been times when I am prideful. The prideful attitude will make me a failure.
I need to be humble in this life.
Many people think that they know more than God. They think the Bible is not the Word of God.
They think that their wisdom is better than the Bible.
Their pride will cause issues in their lives. They will not repent from their sins. They will not read the Bible.
They will not acknowledge Jesus. These type of people will fail in life.
These people will not go to heaven. It is their pride that prevents life on earth. It is their pride that prevents eternal life.

Proverbs 16:18

 Pride goes before destruction,
    a haughty spirit before a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment