Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

You need to brag about yourself

The culture have many people that have folly in the heart. People are concerned about their own needs and reject the knowledge of life.
There are times when the fool will hear wisdom. But that person will reject the knowledge because folly is more important than wisdom.
I have been a fool and I have hated wisdom. When I didn't follow Jesus then I was a fool.
God wanted me to experience him. So Christ died on the cross for my sins. I heard the history of the love of God then I repented from my sins. When I embraced Jesus then I had a new soul.
My soul loved wisdom. I began to read the Bible. The Holy Spirit helped me to understand the mind of God.
If I have issues then I need to pray and read the Bible.

Proverbs 15:14

 The discerning heart seeks knowledge,
    but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly.

No comments:

Post a Comment