Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

You can send a message to this person

I don't have the perfect life but I know a perfect person. I can do stupid things but God is protecting me.
I need to seek after God.
Abraham wasn't a perfect man but God was faithful to Abraham. Abraham didn't trust in the Lord when God promised a son.
God was faith even if Abraham wasn't faithful. Abraham acknowledge the Lord. He planted a tree and desired God. Abraham stayed in the land of Philistines for many years.
A follower of Jesus is not perfect but Jesus is perfect. The follower of Jesus needs to submit their will to the way of the Father.


Genesis 21:33-34

 

33 Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba, and there he called on the name of the Lord, the Eternal God. 34 And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment