Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Our words are powerful

I know that this life is difficult. We hear words from people and many words are harmful.
People hear many words of condemnation. People hear many words of hate. The culture of mankind is cruel so we need good words.
Good words comes from the Bible and God. God is gracious and his wisdom is great.
If we want to have powerful words then we need to know the Bible and God.
I have heard people problems and I speak a verse from the Bible. The person was amazed about the wisdom and the person that I was intelligent. I have no wisdom but the only wisdom is from the Bible and the Lord Jesus.
If a person want to impact the world, then he should read the Bible and he should explain the Bible.

Proverbs 16:24

 Gracious words are a honeycomb,
    sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment