Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2016

God's protection over this nation

God protects this nation.  God loves the Jewish people, Isaac experience the Lord. I believe he had doubts, so the Lord encouraged Isaac.
God's promises are true. He promised the Lord will protect the Jewish people. He promised that the Jews will be blessed with many children and many abilities.
Isaac was encouraged by the Lord's words so he built an altar. Isaac honored the Lord because God's promises are always true.
God will always be faithful to Israel. I believe in the Bible so I believe in this thought.
If God betrays the Jews then God's promises would be false. But God loves the Jewish people. Jesus came to this earth to have the Jewish people to know the Messiah. Many Jews don't know Jesus but God is calling the Jewish people.
I can see the faithfulness of the Lord so I can trust in the Lord.


Genesis 26:23-25

 

23 From there he went up to Beersheba. 24 That night the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”
25 Isaac built an altar there and called on the name of the Lord. There he pitched his tent, and there his servants dug a well.

No comments:

Post a Comment