Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The perverted culture

I live in a perverted culture. Many people say this: I love sin. The culture will embrace a person that is gay and say that they are born gay. The culture will embrace a person that is immoral and say that the person is young so, they can have sex.
I need to focus on Jesus and the Bible. The Bible explains that homosexuality is a sin and sin leads to people to hell. The Bible explains that sex outside of marriage is sin. God desire sex only for marriage.
Plus, many people live together before they get marriage. I know God doesn't like that.
If I focus on Jesus then I will not follow the perverted culture. Everyday I read the Bible and ask the Lord to guide me.


Psalm 119:9-11

 

How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
    By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
    do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
    that I might not sin against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment