Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

How to receive freedom?

How to receive freedom? I know freedom because I read and follow the Bible. Everyday I read the Bible and put it in my life. I see many fall in trouble because of their sins. I can sin but the desire is not there because the Bible is the king of my heart. There is freedom in Jesus and the Bible.
If a person doesn't read the Bible and they  follow  their desire; then sin will rule their life.
God gives the Holy Spirit.What is a good combination in this life? Have the Bible in your life and follow the Holy Spirit. All believers receive the Holy Spirit  when they repent and follow Jesus.

Psalm 37:30-31

 30 The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom,
    and their tongues speak what is just.
31 The law of their God is in their hearts;
    their feet do not slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment