Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The most powerful weapon

What is the most powerful weapon? North Korea has nuclear weapons. This is more powerful because this weapon know the human heart.
The culture war is happening now. Gay marriage is law and people can smoke drugs without fear.
Many people are getting worried. I have perfect weapon.
God is the creator and he the smartest being. I will preach the Bible. Many times I quote the Bible without saying it is from the Bible and people say I am smart. Then I say God said it.
We need to know the facts about life in Bible. We need to stand for truth. The truth about gay marriage, drug use, heaven and hell and many other topics.
I see the church as weak now. We need to tell people about the Bible but we fear man.
The church need to tell Biblical truth in politics, marriage and in everyone area. It scares me but I must trust God. I also tell people about this how I vote. Do you?

Hebrews 4:12

 12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment