Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sin will make you hurt

We all sin and everyone who sins will hurt. God can't justify sin in our lives so we have the cross of Jesus. A person that accepts Jesus will receive forgiveness but God will discipline his children. You may have a relationship with Jesus but there will be correction that the believer lives.
Many times, God has corrected me and it is not nice but I needed it. God wants the best for Christians. We need to have a pure life. Lately I have sinned in some areas and God is correcting me. My eyes and heart needs to be holy.
If I follow Jesus then a person who rejects Jesus will face God's purity. He must punish sin. If a person refuses Jesus then they will die in there sins without forgiveness.  Heaven is perfect so we need forgiveness to go to heaven. God is just and pure.
If you are a Christian, don't love sin and love the ways of the Lord. If you don't want Jesus, know that you will not to go heaven because of your sins.


Proverbs 11:31

 If the righteous receive their due on earth,
    how much more the ungodly and the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment