Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The new year of 2016

We are born then we receive maturity. I remembered when I was five years old. The year seems to endured forever. I didn't have a purpose.
The year of  2015 is history. I can examine this year and I failed in many areas. The year of 2016 will have many purposes.
I have written many desires in my heart so I will have enrichment in the year of 2016.
Most people have resolutions and they will fail. I have a great plan for me and mankind.
We need to have discerning hearts. We need to depend on the Lord Jesus.
People want to receive an degree from college in the year of 2016. So these people needs to give their desires to the Lord and allow the Holy Spirit to guide.
When God is in control then we have power to achieve life.
We need to follow the Lord. If a person don't have an relationship with the Lord. The person needs to read these instructions.
We all have sinned. We are separated from the Lord. Jesus is God. He came to the earth. He lived a perfect life. He died on the cross and arose from the dead. He was the perfect sacrifice to amend ours sins.
He is the bridge to heaven.

Proverbs 16:21

 The wise in heart are called discerning,
    and gracious words promote instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment