Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Disobedience

Isaac understood the commands of the Lord. The Lord desired Isaac to live in Gerar. Isaac was blessed because he honored the Lord.
Isaac believed in the Lord but his faith wasn't perfect. He had doubts on the faithfulness of the Lord.
Isaac knew that his wife was beautiful. He feared that he would die for his wife. 
Issac had the same problem as his father Abraham. 
Abraham committed the same sin as his son committed. Isaac learned his behavior from his father.
Children follow the actions of the parents.  
If a person have children then that person needs to live a good life. So that person needs to follow the Lord.
When a person have the Lord in their life. The person will have a great life because God can change a life.
People will hear my words but they will see my belief. My belief is not based on my words but my belief is based on my actions.
People want guidance from me and if I do bad things. Then that person will have a bad life because that person will disobey the Lord.

 

Genesis 26:7

 When the men of that place asked him about his wife, he said, “She is my sister,” because he was afraid to say, “She is my wife.” He thought, “The men of this place might kill me on account of Rebekah, because she is beautiful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment