Translate

Friday, December 14, 2012

Will sin rule this land?

Will sin rule this land? Many people see this going on and they give up, while the other side takes more power. I am saying this because of the Election in the United States and before.

Gay marriage is legal in a few states and people passed the drug laws. I see many Churches are not talking about the marriage issue and other social issues because the fear of man. The Bible is clear that on this point.
Proverbs 29:25 says,"Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Do you fear man? I have to admit that I have this fear but I should know better. My life is not my own but it belongs to Jesus. Many times Jesus isn't my Lord. I don't know about you? The truth will make people mad but Christians should be truth speakers.  People of faith need to heed this verse. Proverbs 28:12,"
When the righteous triumph, there is great elation; but when the wicked rise to power, men go into hiding."

I am afraid for the churches in the United States because they have allowed Abortion in the land and we now allowing Gay Marriage. At what point the Church will become the Church. I think we forget how big God is because we think people are bigger then Jesus. I know I will never be the most popular guy.

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment