Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

We get tired but God gives strength

I don't know about you but I do get tired. My strength is very little. I love the Bible says about this  topic.
Proverbs 24:10 says," If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!" You need to know that you are weak. We all fall in times of trouble. The world refuse to go to God.

God has great  promises for mankind but we must take it to heart. We must confess our sins and follow his ways. Acts 2:38 says,"Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Have you done this before?

The Spirit of God lifts the human soul. Isaiah 40:29-31 says," He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." It shows how great the Lord is. 

I love Jesus because there is rest in Jesus. Matthew 11:29-30 says,"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

I am praying for you! God loves you greatly, Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment