Translate

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hope in 2013

 Many people talk about all the bad things that are happening. I agree that this world is not perfect; just click on a new story on the internet. I have good news for people if they want to receive it.
 The best life is with Jesus and we can have a new start in life. We must confess our sins and decide to follow the way of the Bible. Even if the bad happens then the peace of God occur in the human soul. Have you been following Jesus?
  Life is all about what you do. So start with Jesus this year and I guarantee that 2013 will have peace and joy in your heart even in the hard times.


Philippians 3:12-16

12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. 16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

No comments:

Post a Comment