Translate

Friday, July 3, 2020

What is success?



I will drive deep into this topic. Life is uncertain and it drains me. On Thursday, I was weak so I needed to rely on Philippians 4:10. The verse says, "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Life can knock me out so I need Jesus.

We can't have life without plans. It is hard to figure out the next step. I do an simple first step. Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." God has given me much wisdom.

We all need wisdom to survive in this world. People look to YouTube and books for guidance. I go to an book which helps me greatly. 2 Kings 2:3 says, "And observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulation, as it is written in the law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go."

God has given us talents. We must be faithful to honor him. Success is honoring God.
People want to do great movements but are you faithful in the little details in life?
Luke 16:10-11 says, "Whoever can be trusted with very little can be trusted with much and, whoever is dishonest with very little will be dishonest with very much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who can trust with great riches."
We must work hard in life and give honor to Jesus.

Action requires faith and our faith can waver. We must walk down the roads of life. Isaiah 41:10 says, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed , for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand."
Jeremiah 17:7 says, "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him."

I see many people that claim that they are self-made. This is pride that many people will fall into. God has given you abilities and provisions. Deuteronomy 8:18 says, "But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today."

I must get the heart of God in my desires. I must align my way with his will. When I do this then I have Psalm 37:4. It says, "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

I see many people are drop-out even if they have college degrees. They are too prideful to admit that they need God. Proverbs 3:1-4 says, "My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many year and bring you peace and prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man."

We must remain humble and follow the Lord. James 4:10 says, "Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up."

No comments:

Post a Comment