Let’s be honest—praying “Your will be done” can be HARD. 😭 We want God to answer our prayers our way, right now, and preferably with zero plot twists. But Jesus literally taught His disciples to pray, “Your will be done” (Matthew 6:10). Why? Because God sees the whole picture when we only see the next step. 👀🙏
When we say “Your will be done,” we’re basically saying, “God, I don’t fully get it, but I trust You anyway.” That’s real faith. 💯 It means recognizing that God is sovereign 👑 and choosing to surrender our plans, dreams, and future to Him.
And here’s the thing: trusting God doesn’t mean life will suddenly become ✨easy mode✨. Jesus never promised us a life without struggles. Trials, disappointment, and tribulation are still part of life. 😔
Just look at Job. Even when everything went sideways, he chose to keep trusting God (Job 13:15). That’s some serious faith. 🙏🔥
James 4:13–16 reminds us that we can make plans, but ultimately, God is in control of tomorrow. And Romans 8:28 reminds us that God can work through all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. ❤️
Sometimes God doesn’t remove the struggle. Instead, He uses it to shape us to become more like Jesus (Romans 8:29). 🛠️✝️
So when you pray “Your will be done,” you’re not saying, “I give up.” You’re saying, “God, I trust Your plan more than mine.” 🙌
His will might not always be easy, but God is always worth trusting. ❤️🔥

No comments:
Post a Comment