Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Trials and tribulations?

There is a common question that I always hear. People ask, "Why God allow us to go through trials and tribulation?" I am not God but I have found that God is with me.

If you are an believer in Jesus, you will have trials and tribulations. There are some people that teach that an Christian, you will have the perfect life. This is bad teaching.

Why does God allows an child to have cancer or a person getting bullied at work? Why does God allow a person to have money issues even if that person is a faithful giver to the Lord?
I will try to answer these questions.

I am like you. I face trials and tribulations, they are not easy. I do the right steps and feel so bad.
Here are some Bible verses that has helped me greatly doing these time, may these words help you.

We as believers needs to claim Romans 8:28. The verse says, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
I don't believe that pours His wrath on us but we live in an fallen world. You will have problems in this world.

I have lost my peace when issues of life occurred. It could be at work or dealing with people. I feel that I am forsaken and can't move forward. Jesus doesn't want me in that state. John 16:33 says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you will have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world!"

I say that I believe in God but my actions do not show it. The trials will make me a better person in Christ. 1 Peter 1:6-7 says, "In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire- may result in praise, glory and honor when Christ is revealed."

We should not suffer because we have committed an crime. 1 Peter 4:15 says, "If you suffer, it should not be as a murder, or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even a meddler." So let us not suffer because of these actions on the previous sentence. God can use even our bad actions to mold us.

I have an homework project for you. You will be or are going through an trial. This week read James 1 this week. God will use the trials and tribulations for His glory.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7X5oWSzdXM






1 comment: