Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Just traveling

I write some personal thoughts that I had for an month. Life will bring experience and makes people examine life. I believe that life shows that life is very short. We all know that our loved ones will die someday.

My grandmother died a couple weeks ago. I thought of this Bible Verse when she died. James 4:14 says, "What is your life? You are a mist that appears for an little while and then vanishes."
My grandma lived one hundred years. One hundred years is not an long time when we think of forever.

I always thought she would outlive everyone that ever had lived because she beat cancer twice.
There will be a time when a person gives up in life and will die. I will be there someday.

I was concerned that my grandmother would never embrace Jesus. She said to me that she didn't need God for the longest time. That hurt my soul because I thought she would die in her sins.

I prayed for her for over twenty years. My prayers were answered. The last month of her life, she suffered and was humbled. The last week of her life, she got right with Jesus. It is never to late to know Jesus.

I know that my grandma got right with Jesus and I will see her someday. All my grandparents are in heaven with Jesus. We as mankind view death as bad. God see when a person who has repented from their sins and turn to Him, as death a good time. Psalm 116:15 says, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints."




No comments:

Post a Comment