Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

How to be postive?

I will be honest. We live in an ungrateful and crazy world that is getting more crazy.
We think that we deserve everything and we get the blessing and we keep on being ungrateful.
A person that is not thankful will have bad mental health.

Do you know someone that always is longing but never content. This person could have an million dollars and a big house but they are not happy. That person is not thankful.

I will confess an issue that I had before. I have an great family, health, and much more but
my heart was not content. I needed to think of blessings in life.

I made an list of what I was thankful for.  Here are somethings that was on my list.

1) I had an good family.
2) I had an good job.
3) I had money in the bank.
4) I had my health.
5) I had good friends.

I will mention an idea that will make people thankful. Many people want to be an relationship so they can share their lives with someone.
There is someone that is perfect that knows everything about and loves you.
When you are crying at night and need someone to talk to. There is someone that will hear your pain.
Are you curious about this person?

The person is Jesus. He is the perfect God that wants to know. I know that we are in Christmas Season now and do not just remember Jesus as an baby.

Hebrews 4:14-16

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.



No comments:

Post a Comment