Translate

Monday, April 2, 2018

Times of uncertainty

Life is never easy because they are always be an struggle for everyday.
I believe that we pray the most when we are uncomfortable.
Jacob will see his brother, Esau. Esau wanted to hurt Jacob. Jacob needed to keep calm by trusting in the Lord. Jacob didn't do it God's way and put the matter of life into his own wisdom.
He got the birth-right but he got in trouble. I believe that God would have given the birth-right in His perfect timing.
I have the same issue and many times, I trust in my wisdom over the will of the Lord.
Jacob had a plan to divide his camp into two camps.
We will discover that Esau will not harm Jacob. Jacob lacked faith and wanted to be clever.
We can learn to trust in God and be proactive but we need to do what the Lord wants for our lives.
If we help God then we will have issues. God will help us when we get lost and stop relying on our limited wisdom. If we try to help God with our insight then watch out!
God does not need our ego but we must rely on Jesus.

Genesis 32:9-12
9 Then Jacob prayed, “O God of my father Abraham, God of my father Isaac, Lord, you who said to me, ‘Go back to your country and your relatives, and I will make you prosper,’ 10 I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant. I had only my staff when I crossed this Jordan, but now I have become two camps. 11 Save me, I pray, from the hand of my brother Esau, for I am afraid he will come and attack me, and also the mothers with their children. 12 But you have said, ‘I will surely make you prosper and will make your descendants like the sand of the sea, which cannot be counted.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment