Translate

Monday, March 12, 2018

How to be a better worker?

I have two steps to be a better worker. I desire to be a better worker and there are two things that you can do that will help you.
I have done yoga everyday for the last month and an half. My focus is better for work because of Yoga. I don't do the mediation which is Eastern thought which is not good for the soul but I breathe proper and think of Bible verses. I pray to my Lord that my mind will be more like Him.
This has helped me to have more energy and great focus on my task.
I also go for a twenty minute walk during my lunch-time. It makes your mind and better work and it reduces the stress of the day. I would suggest to pray to God of the Bible and He will give you peace.
This is how you can have a better day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment