Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Should believe and not deceive


God has a plan for me and you and we must follow the ideas of the Lord. We can have a lack of faith and attempt to do it in our ways.

God was giving the family rights to Jacob and not Esau but there was lack of faith so in the life of Jacob and Jacob's mother so they had an plan to deceive Isaac.

I believe that Jacob would have received the family rights without deceiving Isaac but God foreknew that Jacob will do this deceiving activity. 

I believe Esau would renounced his family rights  without the deceiving act of Jacob but God is sovereign.

There were major issues because of this activity. We will read that Jacob will be separated from his mother because of this deceiving activity.

We need to depend on the Lord and not on our wisdom.
 

Genesis 27:11-13

 

11 Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, “But my brother Esau is a hairy man while I have smooth skin. 12 What if my father touches me? I would appear to be tricking him and would bring down a curse on myself rather than a blessing.”
13 His mother said to him, “My son, let the curse fall on me. Just do what I say; go and get them for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment