Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

See all the history

Rebekah wanted her son Jacob to be blessed so she asked Jacob to take the blessing from his brother.
These words are interesting and God knew that Jacob was God's chosen person before Jacob was born.
The will of the Lord will happen even if mankind want to destroy the will of the Lord.
God is the great checker player that always wins every game. 
God knew Jacob would be his chosen person so he was appointed. Esau was hunting for food and he would prepare a meal for Isaac. Jacob will trick Isaac for the blessing but God knew that Jacob was the chosen person for God's plan.


Genesis 27:6-10

 

Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “Look, I overheard your father say to your brother Esau, ‘Bring me some game and prepare me some tasty food to eat, so that I may give you my blessing in the presence of the Lord before I die.’ Now, my son, listen carefully and do what I tell you: Go out to the flock and bring me two choice young goats, so I can prepare some tasty food for your father, just the way he likes it. 10 Then take it to your father to eat, so that he may give you his blessing before he dies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment