Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The two nature

Issac's wife had two children in her womb. The two babies were fighting in the womb.
One of the babies will be following the Lord and one of the babies will reject the Lord.
Jacob will desire the Lord and his brother will reject the Lord.
When I was young, I notice that I was controlled by the sinful nature. I sinned because the sinful nature controlled me.
Then the Holy Spirit convicted my desires. I repented from my sins and accepted Jesus. Then I inherited  a new nature. God gave me the Holy Spirit in my soul.
When I have the Holy Spirit then I can conquer the sinful nature.
A person must repent from their sins and follow Jesus.

Genesis 25:22-23

 

22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.
23 The Lord said to her,
“Two nations are in your womb,
    and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
    and the older will serve the younger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment