Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The wise heart

The life on earth is complex. We need to examine our lives. Our trials are burdens when we don't know the solution. We can stop our activities and think about the answer. Or we can depend on our emotion.
There are many times when I am confuse. I will depend on the Lord.
I know that the Holy Spirit is guiding me. God will not deceive me. The Bible gives me wisdom and there is wisdom on the pages of the Bible.
I know my Bible is the same Bible that was three thousand years old. People have discovered the earliest Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls prove that the Bible has not been changed. 
If a person don't rely on the Lord then the folly of the heart will be in control. The human heart is deceitful and will deceive a person.
We need to give our deceiving heart to the Lord and allow the Lord to transform the heart.


Proverbs 15:28

 The heart of the righteous weighs its answers,
    but the mouth of the wicked gushes evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment