Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The reply

Abraham's servant was explaining their history. Abraham wanted a wife for his son. So the servants went to a certain land for a godly wife.
God blessed Abraham and will bless Issac with a wife. God's plan is perfect and we need to trust in perfect plan.
If there is a journey then that person needs to trust in the Lord. Trials are difficult but God has a reason for every issue.
We need to look for God for guidance and not our thoughts. We don't know our next event but God knows everything. Have faith in the will of the Lord.


Genesis 24:35-38

 35 The Lord has blessed my master abundantly, and he has become wealthy. He has given him sheep and cattle, silver and gold, male and female servants, and camels and donkeys. 36 My master’s wife Sarah has borne him a son in her old age, and he has given him everything he owns. 37 And my master made me swear an oath, and said, ‘You must not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I live, 38 but go to my father’s family and to my own clan, and get a wife for my son.’

No comments:

Post a Comment